Well, things have changed once again. Laura is not watching Bella and Giavanna any longer. Their dad lost his job a while ago and has decided to stay home with the girls; that is until their next baby is born! Then Jess will stay home with the 3 kids, hopefully take in a couple more to make a little money, and Ryan will go back to work. So its not an ideal situation but they definitely couldn't afford to pay me any longer with their current situation.

So, our friend Kevin White has started a non-profit organization full time now called Global Hope India. He has been doing work in India for years now, traveling there, started an orphanage in Hyberabad. He has felt God leading him to do GHI full time. He's started building a team and has asked me to take on the tech side of things....running the website, iPhone app and some communications and marketing jobs. Since its non-profit all the people on the team are going to need to raise support. Of course, with my situation and not having a Green Card, we don't think that I can even raise money. So, for the time being, I am going to be volunteering and helping them get things off the ground!

Another opportunity I have is exciting!! Very exciting especially for our dear friends Jess and Marcus. They have been trying to have a family for a few years now without success. Recently, through the power of modern medicine, they have found out they are having two miracles!!! Jess is in the 2nd trimester now and not considered high risk any more. They have asked me to help with childcare for the babies when Jess goes back to work. She is due at the end of October, obviously due dates with multiples are not set in stone. She will be taking 3 months off and its looking like I will start watching them in January. I will have them 3 days a week and one of the grandmas is taking them the other 2 days. There is a good chance that I will have my Green Card by then so we're hoping it will all work out legitimately!
No comments:
Post a Comment