





I'm often reminded when I look at other people's blogs that I'm failing at keeping my own up to date! I'm sorry! You'd think that I would have a few minutes every day to do it.....and I do trust me, but I never think to get on here and let everyone know what we've been up to!
I know I already posted the video of Ty's baptism but I didn't think I did it justice. In February we had a student retreat called All Access. It was a local weekend retreat for both middle school and high school. It was the first time we'd done this retreat and it was a huge success! Sunday morning we had a handful of students who wanted to get baptized. Ty heard about and came up to be Sunday morning while we were all getting ready to go to church and said "don't you think I should get baptized mom?" I asked him why he wanted to do it and what he thought it meant and he totally got it right! So I cried. We went to the church and he asked Donnie.....and he cried. So after our service we went to a house of a family who hosted students for the retreat for us. The water was freezing but through tears and some very nice words about Ty, Donnie got to baptize him! It was definitely a moment I will never forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment