9.11.2011

Fall Ball

Well, after a very brief break, we are back at the ballpark again! Ty is playing for the Washington Nationals again, this is his second season with them. We are fortunate to have a dad on our team that is a very talented photographer! Here are some pictures that he sent me from this afternoon's game that we won in the 4th inning 11-1 (if you are ahead by 10 or more runs by the 4th inning a mercy rule takes affect and the game is over). The Nationals are a good team this fall and Ty is loving being a returning player....the level that Ty is playing at is 9 and 10 year olds so this is his second season on the team and this time he's one of the older boys which is fun! His coach is doing a good job at encouraging Ty to step as a leader on the team which Ty is also loving! These pics are of Ty at short stop.
 


Ok so this last one is not much of an action shot but I'm sure he's ready for something! Oh, in the last inning my friend Sam said "where's Ty?" We couldn't see him so I said he was probably on the bench.  When we were walking back to the car Ty said "Mom, did you see me catching? Coach Mike asked me to be the catcher today!"  Haha, nope I didn't look there! He never catches!  So I had to tell him I missed it and had no idea he was catching.  He just shook his head.....guess I'm not going to get mother of the year this year!  Oops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Laura. He sure has the moves and we know he LOVES the game. Thanks for sharing:)