Hi there! We are finally home for good now! All Star season is officially over and we won the whole thing...again! Ty's team did great this summer! We took 1st place in States which meant we got to represent NC in the SE Regionals. In this tournament there were teams from VA, SC, FL, GA, Bahamas and Alabama. We took 1st place there as well!
We had a team dad that was a photographer on our all star team. Throughout the summer he has taken thousands of pictures of the tournaments. There are pictures of the games, practices, hotel pool fun, a ropes and zip line course and a birthday party....we've been very busy this summer! I have done my best to filter through these and take out the good ones of Ty. I figured you would be bored with over 4000 pictures of kids you don't know! Here's what I came up with, enjoy!
1 comment:
Laura, what an amazing job you did on that "Tyler" video, it is great!! Boy, he's got the moves, eh? We're glad to have that to look at when we are missing him.
Post a Comment