Yes, mom pulled it out! And he survived....a little blood but no tears! And the new tooth is right there waiting to come in; hopefully straight!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Ty....now you really look like a hockey player!!! I'm sure you can eat better now that the wiggly tooth isn't hanging in the way. Hope the tooth fairy finds this tooth instead of the fish in the lake, Hahahah. Love ya, Gramma & Grampa
Yea, Mom. Looks like you won. Hiya Ty-- you look awesome--like you've been in a fight! You'd fit right in with the Hurricanes now. What does the other guy look like? No corn on the cob for you this month! If you keep losing teeth, Charlie won't recognize you!I love you lots and lots, with or without teeth! Nana
3 comments:
Hey Ty....now you really look like a hockey player!!! I'm sure you can eat better now that the wiggly tooth isn't hanging in the way. Hope the tooth fairy finds this tooth instead of the fish in the lake, Hahahah.
Love ya,
Gramma & Grampa
Yea, Mom. Looks like you won. Hiya Ty-- you look awesome--like you've been in a fight! You'd fit right in with the Hurricanes now. What does the other guy look like? No corn on the cob for you this month! If you keep losing teeth, Charlie won't recognize you!I love you lots and lots, with or without teeth! Nana
Cool, now you can slurp spaghetti through the spaces in your teeth! Looks good! Love you!
Auntie Lisa
Post a Comment