6.29.2009

Losing teeth and Grilling in the rain!


So, when it rains this is what happens - Donnie pulls the grill right up to the door so we can still grill our food for dinner. Nope, we don't use the oven in the summer! Probably won't use it again until Thanksgiving, in November!





Ty got an elbow to the mouth last week at the lake. Here are a couple of pictures of him after he lost his tooth. Now the other one is just hanging there, should be coming out any day (he won't let me touch it since he's sure I would pull it out.....yup, I would!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me to be the height of laziness to bring your grill to the door. Doesn't the house fill with smoke? Maybe they don't have umbrellas down there.
Ty, you look great with holes in your mouth. I bet you can drink through a straw with your mouth closed. Right? I do hope the tooth fairy found you. You might be rich by now.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I thought we were getting all the rain up here in Ontario! But I can't convince Dad to bring the BBQ to the door. I'll have to work on that. Ty, what a cool smile!! You and Charlie make a good picture. We'll see you both soon,
Love ya, Gramma & Grampa

Taylor Family said...

We do the same thing, even in the winter too - pull the BBQ up to the door & BBQ all year round, rain, snow or shine!