....Last night we had a huge storm and thought for sure that Ty's t-ball game would be cancelled - nope! Not a chance! They waited til the rain stopped and then played. Unfortunately, when it was raining so hard on our way to the game, we decided to turn around and go home! Oops! Who knew! So, this morning he had a practice (it was 90 and totally humid instead of 100 and totally humid for a change!) and found out he missed the game, along with about half the team.
I am off to a wedding shower for my dear friend Becca this afternoon; her fiance is our worship leader for high school. Ty is going to be in their wedding. We are so excited for them and have enjoyed getting to be great friends with them! I have started a jazzercise class with Becca in the last few weeks and we are getting our butts kicked! I am loving it though, its really fun! (no, I'm not going to be posting pictures of that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment