5.23.2009

NEW YORK CITY!!!!!


Well, today is my birthday and it started with breakfast in bed! The short one brought me Cheerios, caramel covered rice cakes and multi-colored marshmallows shaped like bunny rabbits! Breakfast of champions! Then..... I got a card from both boys that read....

The Big Apple is RED
The Yankees are BLUE
You're going to New York
Because we really love you!

YEAH!!!!! Donnie is taking me to NYC! I'm SOOO excited! We've never been there before except for a layover. We're staying right downtown between Central Park and Time Square! Donnie booked everything including a package for us to see all the sites. We're going to go to a show too but he didn't want to book that by himself. We're going in 2 weeks from Thursday to Monday. Ty will be staying here and is still deciding who he'd like to stay with! So, I was totally surprised and still can't believe we're going - its going to be great!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! What a nice birthday present, way to go Donnie!! We were there in the early 60's, yes, New York was there "way back then". Hey, Laura, you deserve it. You are one terrific daughter, wife, and Mommy.We love you so much. Have a wonderful time.
Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler: Sounds like your Mom sure enjoyed her breakfast in bed, bet she was really surprised!! Hope you had fun helping her celebrate her birthday. You are a great kid and we love you a whole bunch!!
Gramma & Grampa

Melissa said...

WOW! that's awesome! You're going to have a blast!!! I would say that I hope you had a great birthday, but it sounds like you did AND that you are going to continue to in a couple weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I'm so happy for you all. Ty, you have a wonderful time with Becka and Jake and Wendy and Kevin. Sounds like you're going to have a busy weekend. Donnie and Laura, have a wonderful trip. You both deserve it, and I'm so proud of you both --you're an awesome family. I love you all. Luv, mom (Nana)