Jake, Becca, Donnie and I are going to see U2 in concert! I'm SO excited! I saw them 20 years ago on the Joshua Tree Tour (how lame, that was so long ago!). We are going to be going to see Coldplay too! SO awesome!!!!
Hi Laura! Yes, we're moving back to CA in a little over a month! I can't believe we've lived in the midwest for a year and a half! It seems like it's gone by really fast. We're VERY excited to live by the beach again...we realized we're definitely not cold weather people. :)
2 comments:
hey! I was listening to them today in the car!!! Random.
Hi Laura! Yes, we're moving back to CA in a little over a month! I can't believe we've lived in the midwest for a year and a half! It seems like it's gone by really fast. We're VERY excited to live by the beach again...we realized we're definitely not cold weather people. :)
Post a Comment