3.20.2009

Casino Night with the Carolina Hurricanes


Kristine, Lisa, 2 people I don't know, Ray Whitney
(Assisitant Captain of the Hurricanes), Wendy and Me!

Kristine, Dennis Seidenberg (defenceman) Wendy, Me,
and 2 very nice ladies we didn't know.

We went to a charity fundraiser with some friends last weekend and had a great time! It was a casino theme so we gambled all night (for the charity of course!). The Hurricanes players were dealing at the tables so it was so much fun to be able to hang out with them! Wendy and I played blackjack for 3 hours! I won $66,000.00!!! I had a little help but I still won a prize for my high winnings - a stick autographed by the whole team and 4 tickets at center ice for a game in April! So fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bunch! Do you have to be pretty or handsome to live in N.C.??? Sure looks like it. Now, Laura, if you could only use that talent to bring home some money, you'd be all set!!

Love ya,
Mom & Dad