12.25.2008

Merry Christmas Charlie!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Those are awesome pictures. Charlie is beautiful-- or maybe I should say very handsome. You all make one beautiful family. Please tell Charlie that Nana can't wait to meet him. I'm thrilled that Kevin and Wendy are coming to work with you. I don't know how one family can squeeze so many things into a day and keep up the pace that you do. I'm very glad help is on the way. Luv, Mom

Anonymous said...

First, Merry Christmas to you guys. We were able to spend a little time with Mom today, and she was heading home to pack. Ty, I know Charlie must have been the best Christmas present ever, and hear you are already teaching him hockey. WOW..one very loved Charlie and betcha he loves you right back.
Love to you all and the very best in the New Year with your new addition to the family.
You all look fabulous.
Love,
Aunt Lyn

Anonymous said...

Hi "family": Just back from the chilly West after a great time with the other part of our family. We enjoyed their new pup, Molly, and now look forward to meeting Charlie!! It kinda looks like Tyler loves him a lot, a boy and his dog, the best ever!! Wishing you a wonderful new year in your new home and with your newest member. We love you all very much and can't wait to see you as soon as we can travel south.
Mom & Dad