Here are a few pictures of Ty's first hockey game of the season. They were tied and the game was determined by a penalty shot with only a few seconds on the clock.....WE WON 7-6! Great way to start the season. They also won their game this past weekend too! Ty is #6
That is awesome! I was wondering when the hockey games were going to start!!! Looks like he has gotten pretty good! ...I vote for a video of the boy in action. :-D
Hiya Ty! I bet you're getting excited about playing goalie on the weekend. I will be thinking about you, and cheering for you. I can't wait to hear how you do. Wish I was there to watch you. Love, Nana
3 comments:
That is awesome! I was wondering when the hockey games were going to start!!! Looks like he has gotten pretty good! ...I vote for a video of the boy in action. :-D
Hi Tyler: So good to see you playing hockey again, I bet you love it!! Maybe we will see you play soon, hope so!
Love ya,
Gramma
Hiya Ty! I bet you're getting excited about playing goalie on the weekend. I will be thinking about you, and cheering for you. I can't wait to hear how you do. Wish I was there to watch you. Love, Nana
Post a Comment