One of my favorite collections of pictures!!! It's the boy I remember!!! It's crazy how much he has grown up since then!Side Note: I remember you under the kitchen table oh so politely telling Roxy that what she did wasn't nice... HAHAHAHA
Oh boy! So many memories and so many good times. Can't believe Tyler is 6 now. What a great kid! We are so thankful for 3 terrific grandchildren, we are blessed. Love each one more than we can say!!Gramma & Grampa
Post a Comment
2 comments:
One of my favorite collections of pictures!!! It's the boy I remember!!! It's crazy how much he has grown up since then!
Side Note: I remember you under the kitchen table oh so politely telling Roxy that what she did wasn't nice... HAHAHAHA
Oh boy! So many memories and so many good times. Can't believe Tyler is 6 now. What a great kid! We are so thankful for 3 terrific grandchildren, we are blessed. Love each one more than we can say!!
Gramma & Grampa
Post a Comment